Friday, March 5, 2021

WWE WrestleMania 37 Live Telecast in India, IST Time, TV channels 2021

WrestleMania 37 will be the Thirty fifth annual Wrestle Mania PPV Wrestling Events which is produced by the WWE for the Raw and Smackdown...

Latest Posts

Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians BPL 2017 Match 3 Live stream, Prediction

Sylhet Sixers will take on Third Match of Bangladesh Premier league 2017 against Comilla Victorians on 5th November 2017 Sunday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win Sylhet vs Comilla? what percentage of chances to won the match-3 of Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians teams and Where to Watch this match live streaming of Third Match of BPL 2017 between Sylhet vs Comilla 4/11/17.

A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.

Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps

  1. Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to  Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
  2. Download a VPN to your device.  (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
  3. Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List 
  4. Watch Live Stream 

Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.

BPL T20 MATCH 3 Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians 5 November 2017

Match: SYL vs Comilla, 3rd Match, Bangladesh Premier League, 2017
Date: Sunday, November 05, 2017
Time: 08:00 AM GMT, 2-00 PM BST (Bangladesh Time)
Venue: Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet
As you know The 5th Season of Bangladesh Premier League is started in November 2017 . Today, The BPL T20 2017 Match 3 is played between Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians. The BPL 5 Cricket tournament was started with Bangladesh Premier League 2017 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Bangladesh Premier League season 5 total 7 teams are participating it, all BPL 2017 teams are as Comilla VictoriansRajshahi KingsRangpur Riders, Khulna Titans, Sylhet SixersChittagong VikingsDhaka Dynamites. If you are searching for Sylhet vs Comilla BPL T20 Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This BPL T20 Match 3 is going to play in Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet. The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians Match is 2-00 PM on 5th November.

Bangladesh Premier League Broadcasting Channels

BPL 2017 Live TV channels List 

Gazi TV ♦ Sony Six (live in India) ♦ MTV Sports (TV One) ♦ Prime TV


Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020

ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.

Feature of ExpressVPN

  • Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
  • Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
  • Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
  • Money-back guarantee: 30 days

Don’t Miss 

ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.

ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.

ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.

ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.

Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them

BPL 2017 Match 3  Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians Live Streaming

To watch Bangladesh Premier League 2017 live,  Every cricket fans are searching the BPL 2017 Today’s Match live coverage at home. The 3rd Match of BPL T20 Tournament 2017 is played between Sylhet Sixers and Comilla Victorians. If you want to watch the Sylhet vs Comilla BPL Opener live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 5 November 2017 on time 2-00 PM Bangladesh local time (BST) and 1-30 PM IST Time of India. Check out the Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. BPL 2017 is broadcast live on Channel 9, Gazi TV in Bangladesh network because it  is the official partner of this BPL T20 Cricket league of Season 5 while Sony Six bring Sylhet vs Comilla BPL T20 Match 3 live in India.

BPL 2017 Match 3 Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians TV channels / Broadcaster

TV Network Country
Channel 9, Gazi TV  Bangladesh
Neo Prime, Sony Six   India
GEO Super  Pakistan
MTV Sports  Sri Lanka
Premier Sports  United Kingdom
Setanta Sports  Ireland
Flow TV Caribbean Islands
Orbit Showtime Network  Middle East Countries
ESPN USA

Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians Match 3 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win BPL 2017

Here we are providing the 3rd match of BPL T20 2017 winning percentage for both team of Sylhet Sixers vs Comilla Victorians. For Sylhet Sixers Winning percentage are 55% while other team Comilla Victorians team chances are 45% to win the BPL 3rd Match. So these are the prediction who will win this First Match of Sylhet vs Comilla Bangladesh Premier league 2017 Third Match.

Watch BPL 2017 Live Telecast channel list for Match 3 of Sylhet vs Comilla

Sylhet sixers Squad : Sabbir Rahman, Babar Azam, Krishmar Santokie, Usman Khan, Barry McCarthy, Andre Fletcher, Davy Jacobs, Liam Plunkett, Ross Whiteley, Chaturanga de Silva, Dasun Shanaka, Nasir Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Wanidu Hasaranga, Taijul Islam, Abul Hasan, Shuvagata Hom, Kamrul Islam Rabbi, Nabil Samad, Ghulam Mudassar, Mohammad Sharif, Imtiaz Hossain, Sharifullah

Key Players of Sylhet Sixers : Shuvagata Hom, Santokie, Babar Azam,  Sabbir Rahman

Sylhet sixers Team wiki

The Sylhet Sixers known in Bengali as সিলেট সিক্সার্স are one of the professional cricket franchise based team of Bangladesh premier league who represented the city of Sylhet. Team who is recently known as Sylhet Royals, Sylhet Super star too. Team will be playing the home matches at Sylhet International Stadium, Sylhet which have a capacity of fans around 18000.

Administration and support staff

  • Head Coach- Jafrul Ehsan
  • Manager- Hasibul Hossain
  • Team Director- Faruk Ahmed
  • Owner- Sylhet Sports Ltd. (Abul Maal Abdul Muhith)
  • Chairman- Shahed Muhith
  • Vice Chairman- Farzana Chowdhury
  • Managing Director- Mashed Abdullah
  • CEO- Yasir Obaid
  • Coordinator- Shafiul Alam Chowdhury (Nadel)
  • Communication Director- Mantasha Ahmed

Former head coaches

  •  Stuart Law (2012)
  •  Mohammad Salahuddin (2013)
  •  Sarwar Imran (2015)

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 

 

We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 

 

We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

Contents