Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders BPL T20 Match 2 Prediction, Live streaming, Probable Playing XI


Khulna Titans will take on second Match of Bangladesh Premier league 2016 against Rangpur Riders on 4th November 2016 Friday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders  teams and Where to Watch this match live streaming of 2nd Match of BPL 2016 between Khulna vs RGR  .

A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.

Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps

  1. Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to  Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
  2. Download a VPN to your device.  (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
  3. Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List 
  4. Watch Live Stream 

Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.

BPL T20 MATCH 2 Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders 4 November 2016

Competition : Bangladesh Premier League 2016
Date : 4 November 2016 Friday
Time : 7-15 PM Local time
Stadium : Sher-E-Bangla national stadium, Dhaka

As you know The 4th Season of Bangladesh Premier League is started in November 2016 with the grand opening ceremony in the Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur with Bollywood star and famous celebrity with fireworks in sky. Today, The  BPL T20 2016 Match 2 is played between Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders. The BPL 4 Cricket tournament was started with Bangladesh Premier League 2016 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Bangladesh Premier League season 4 total 7 teams are participating it, all BPL 2016 teams are as Comilla VictoriansRajshahi KingsRangpur Riders, Khulna Titans, Barisal BullsChittagong VikingsDhaka Dynamites. If you are searching for Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders BPL T20 Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This BPL T20 Match 2 is going to play in  Sher-E-Bangla national stadium, Dhaka. The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders Match is 7-15 PM.

BPL 2016 Match 2  Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders Live Streaming

To watch Bangladesh Premier League 2016 live,  Every cricket fans are searching the BPL 2016 Match live coverage at home. The 2nd Match of BPL T20 Tournament 2016 is played between Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders teams. If you want to watch the Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 4 November 2016 on time 7-15 PM Bangladesh local time (BST) and 6-45 PM IST Time of India. Check out the Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. BPL 2016 is broadcast live on Channel 9, Gazi TV in Bangladesh network because it  is the official partner of this BPL T20 Cricket league of Season 4.

Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020

ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.

Feature of ExpressVPN

  • Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
  • Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
  • Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
  • Money-back guarantee: 30 days

Don’t Miss 

ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.
ExpressVPN Get 3 Month Free with 12 Months plan banner

ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.

ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.

ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.

Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them

BPL 2016 Match 2 Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders TV channels / Broadcaster

TV NetworkCountry
Channel 9, Gazi TV Bangladesh
Neo Prime India
GEO Super Pakistan
MTV Sports Sri Lanka
Premier Sports United Kingdom
Setanta Sports Ireland
Flow TVCaribbean Islands
Orbit Showtime Network Middle East Countries

Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders Match 2 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win BPL 2016

Here we are providing the 2nd match of BPL T20 2016 winning percentage for both team of Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders. For Rangpur Riders Winning percentage are 53% while other team Khulna Titans team chances are 47% to win the BPL 2nd Match. So these are the prediction who will win this second Match of Khulna Titans vs Rangpur Riders Bangladesh Premier league 2016

Khulna Titans Squad

Alok Kapali, Lendl Simmons, Mahmudullah, Mosharraf Hossain, Andre Fletcher, Kevon Cooper, Ben Laughlin, Shafiul Islam, Benny Howell,Junaid Khan, Shuvagata Hom, Riki Wessels, Ariful Haque, Noor Hossain, Naeem Islam jnr, Nicholas Pooran, Mohammad Asghar, Abdul Majid, Hasanuzzaman, Taibur Rahman

Rangpur Riders Squad:

Shahid Afridi, Nasir Jamshed, Naeem Islam, Rubel Hossain, Gihan Rupasinghe, Mohammad Shahzad, Liam Dawson, Sachithra Senanayake, Elias Sunny, Sohag Gazi, Mohammad Mithun, Ziaur Rahman, Muktar Ali, Soumya Sarkar, Arafat Sunny, Babar Azam, Dasun Shanaka, Sharjeel Khan, Richard Gleeson, Gidron Pope, Pinak Ghosh,Mehrab Hossain, Shahbaz Chouhan

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 


We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *