Comilla Victorians will take on First Match of Bangladesh Premier league 2016 against Rajshahi Kings on 4th November 2016 Friday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings teams and Where to Watch this match live streaming of First Match of BPL 2016 between Comilla vs Rajshahi. .
A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
[su_box title="Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps" box_color="#de0a0a"]
- Get a trusted VPN - Recommend to Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
- Download a VPN to your device. (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
- Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List
- Watch Live Stream
Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.
[su_button url="http://sports24hour.com/go/expressvpn-trial/" target="blank" rel="nofollow noopener" background="#1a970f" size="10" center="yes" radius="5" icon="icon: arrow-right"]Try ExpressVPN Free for 30 Days[/su_button]
BPL T20 MATCH 1 Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings 4 November 2016
Competition : Bangladesh Premier League 2016
Date : 4 November 2016 Friday
Time : 2-30 PM Local time
Stadium : Sher-E-Bangla national stadium, Dhaka
As you know The 4th Season of Bangladesh Premier League is started in November 2016 with the grand opening ceremony in the Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur with Bollywood stars and famous celebrity with fireworks in sky. Today, The BPL T20 2016 Match 1 is played between Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings. The BPL 4 Cricket tournament was started with Bangladesh Premier League 2016 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Bangladesh Premier League season 4 total 7 teams are participating it, all BPL 2016 teams are as Comilla Victorians, Rajshahi Kings, Rangpur Riders, Khulna Titans, Barisal Bulls, Chittagong Vikings, Dhaka Dynamites. If you are searching for Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings BPL T20 Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This BPL T20 Match 1 is going to play in Sher-E-Bangla national stadium, Dhaka. The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings Match is 2-30 PM.
[su_box title="Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020" box_color="#d7072e" radius="2"]
ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.
Feature of ExpressVPN
- Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
- Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
- Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
- Money-back guarantee: 30 days
ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.
ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.
ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.
ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.
Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them
[su_button url="http://sports24hour.com/go/expressvpn-trial/" target="blank" rel="nofollow noopener" background="#11951a" size="10" center="yes"]30 Days Risk Free ExpressVPN Trial - Grab it Now[/su_button]
[su_box title=”Bangladesh Premier League Broadcasting Channels ” style=”glass” box_color=”#257aaa”]
Gazi TV ♦ Sony Six ♦ MTV Sports (TV One) ♦ Prime TV
BPL 2016 Match 1 Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings Live Streaming
To watch Bangladesh Premier League 2016 live, Every cricket fans are searching the BPL 2016 Match live coverage at home. The 1st Match of BPL T20 Tournament 2016 is played between Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings teams. If you want to watch the Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 4 November 2016 on time 2-30 PM Bangladesh local time (BST) and 2-00 PM IST Time of India. Check out the Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. BPL 2016 is broadcast live on Channel 9, Gazi TV in Bangladesh network because it is the official partner of this BPL T20 Cricket league of Season 4 while Sony Six bring Comilla vs Rajshahi BPL T20 Match 1 live in India.
BPL 2016 Match 1 Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings TV channels / Broadcaster
|Channel 9, Gazi TV||Bangladesh|
|Neo Prime, Sony Six||India|
|MTV Sports||Sri Lanka|
|Premier Sports||United Kingdom|
|Flow TV||Caribbean Islands|
|Orbit Showtime Network||Middle East Countries|
Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings Match 1 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win BPL 2016
Here we are providing the 1st match of BPL T20 2016 winning percentage for both team of Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings. For Comilla Victorians Winning percentage are 55% while other team Rajshahi Kings team chances are 45% to win the BPL 1st Match. So these are the prediction who will win this First Match of Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings Bangladesh Premier league 2016
Comilla Victorians Squad
Mashrafe Mortaza, Nuwan Kulasekara, Mohammad Sharif, Sohail Tanvir, Khalid Latif, Imrul Kayes, Shahzaib Hasan, Thisara Perera, Nabil Samad, Jason Holder, Al-Amin, Liton Das, Ashar Zaidi, Nazmul Hossain Shanto, Imad Wasim, Rashid Khan, Abdullah Al Mamun, Mohammad Saifuddin, Rovman Powell, Nahidul Islam
Rajshahi Kings Squad
Mohammad Sami, Darren Sammy, Upul Tharanga, Farhad Reza, Samit Patel, Raqibul Hasan, Milinda Siriwardana, Mominul Haque, Sabbir Rahman, Nazmul Islam, Abul Hasan, Nurul Hasan, Salman Hossain , Rony Talukdar, Mehedi Hasan, Ebadat Hossain
[su_box title="Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN" box_color="#0c084c"]
✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free
✔ Work with All Device - Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV
[su_button url="http://sports24hour.com/go/expressvpn-order/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#ee0484" size="8" center="yes" radius="0"]Get ExpressVPN with 49% Discounts[/su_button]
[su_button url="http://sports24hour.com/go/expressvpn-trial/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#1a970f" size="11" center="yes" radius="0"]Try 30 Days Risk Free ExpressVPN [/su_button]
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.