Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings BPL T20 Match 12 Live streaming, Prediction

Barisal Bulls will take on Twelve Match of Bangladesh Premier league 2016 against Chittagong Vikings on 14th November 2016 Monday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings teams and Where to Watch this match live streaming of 12th Match of BPL 2016 between Barisal vs Chittagong.  .

A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.

Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps

  1. Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to  Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
  2. Download a VPN to your device.  (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
  3. Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List 
  4. Watch Live Stream 

Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.

BPL T20 MATCH 12 Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings 14 November 2016

Competition : Bangladesh Premier League 2016
Date : 14 November 2016 Monday
Time : 2-00 PM Local time
Stadium : Sher-E-Bangla national stadium, Dhaka

As you know The 4th Season of Bangladesh Premier League is started in November 2016 with the grand opening ceremony in the Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur with Bollywood stars and famous celebrity with fireworks in sky. Today, The  BPL T20 2016 Match 12 is played between Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings. The BPL 4 Cricket tournament was started with Bangladesh Premier League 2016 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Bangladesh Premier League season 4 total 7 teams are participating it, all BPL 2016 teams are as Comilla VictoriansRajshahi KingsRangpur Riders, Khulna Titans, Barisal BullsChittagong VikingsDhaka Dynamites. If you are searching for Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings BPL T20 Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This BPL T20 Match 12 is going to play in  Sher-E-Bangla national stadium, Dhaka. The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings Match is 2-00 PM.

Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020

ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.

Feature of ExpressVPN

  • Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
  • Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
  • Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
  • Money-back guarantee: 30 days

Don’t Miss 

ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.
ExpressVPN Get 3 Month Free with 12 Months plan banner

ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.

ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.

ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.

Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them


BPL 2016 Match 12 Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings Live Streaming

To watch Bangladesh Premier League 2016 live,  Every cricket fans are searching the BPL 2016 Match live coverage at home. The 12th Match of BPL T20 Tournament 2016 is played between Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings teams. If you want to watch the Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 14 November 2016 on time 2-00 PM Bangladesh local time (BST) and 1-30 PM IST Time of India. Check out the Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. BPL 2016 is broadcast live on Channel 9, Gazi TV in Bangladesh network because it  is the official partner of this BPL T20 Cricket league of Season 4 while Sony Six bring Comilla vs Rajshahi BPL T20 Match 1 live in India.

BPL 2016 Match 12 Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings TV channels / Broadcaster

TV Network Country
Channel 9, Gazi TV  Bangladesh
Neo Prime, Sony Six   India
GEO Super  Pakistan
MTV Sports  Sri Lanka
Premier Sports  United Kingdom
Setanta Sports  Ireland
Flow TV Caribbean Islands
Orbit Showtime Network  Middle East Countries

Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings Match 12 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win BPL 2016

Here we are providing the 12th match of BPL T20 2016 winning percentage for both team of Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings. For Barisal Bulls Winning percentage are 55% while other team Chittagong Vikings team chances are 45% to win the BPL 12th Match. So these are the prediction who will win this twelth Match of Barisal Bulls vs Chittagong Vikings Bangladesh Premier league 2016

Watch BPL 2016 Live Telecast channel list for Match12 of Barisal vs Chittagong

Barisal Bulls Squad

Shahriar Nafees, Mushfiqur Rahim, Nadif Chowdhury, Shamsur Rahman, Joshua Cobb, Carlos Brathwaite, Kamrul Islam Rabbi, Al-Amin Hossain, Taijul Islam, Mohammad Nawaz, Dilshan Munaweera, Abu Hider, Monir Hossain, Rumman Raees, Mahedi Hasan

Chittagong Vikings Squad

Shoaib Malik, Abdur Razzak, Chris Gayle, Dwayne Smith, Tamim Iqbal,Grant Elliott, Mohammad Nabi, Jahurul Islam, Jeevan Mendis, Tymal Mills, Saqlain Sajib, Anamul Haque, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Taskin Ahmed, Chaturanga de Silva, Jubair Hossain, Yasir Ali, Zakir Hasan,Imran Khan jnr, Subashis Roy, Shahidul Islam

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 


We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

Leave a Comment