Summerslam 2018 is one of the upcoming professional Wrestling Pay per View PPV Events and WWE Network Events which will be produced by the WWE for their Raw and Smackdown brands. Upcoming Summerslam 2018 will be take place on 19th August 2018 Sunday at 7:00 PM ET time.
This is One of the Most anticipating wrestling events and it features some of the most popular WWE stars. Many WWE Fans from India are looking to get the information about When Summerslam 2018 Starts on India Time ? Which Tv channels Broadcast the WWE Summerslam 2018 Live in India ? On which Channel I watch 2018 Summerslam Live stream in India ? etc. You get all your question’s answer here.
WWE SummerSlam 2018 Match Card
- Enzo Amore and Big Cass vs. Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens
- Carmella, Becky Lynch and Naomi vs. Natalya, Eva Marie and Alexa Bliss
- Cesaro vs. Sheamus (first match of Best of Seven Series)
- The Miz vs. Apollo Crews (Intercontinental Championship)
- The New Day vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (Tag Team Championship)
- Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte (Women’s Championship)
- Rusev vs. Roman Reigns (United States Championship)
- John Cena vs. AJ Styles
- Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler (WWE World Championship)
- Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins (WWE Universal Championship)
- Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton
WWE SummerSlam 2018 in USA
All the Indian Fans can watch WWE Summerslam 2018 Matches Live telecast and coverage on Sony Ten 1 HD TV channels. While Online Viewers have to go sonyliv.com to enjoy the Summerslam 2018 Live stream in India and their sub continent countries.
Live Telecast & Repeat Telecast will be shown on Sony Network in India.