Wednesday, February 24, 2021

WWE WrestleMania 37 Live Telecast in India, IST Time, TV channels 2021

WrestleMania 37 will be the Thirty fifth annual Wrestle Mania PPV Wrestling Events which is produced by the WWE for the Raw and Smackdown...

Latest Posts

Warriors VS Knights Ram Slam T20 Match 1 Prediction, Live streaming

Warriors will take on 1st Match of Ram Slam T20 2015 against Knights on 1 November 2015 Sunday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of Warriors VS Knights teams and Where to Watch this match live streaming of 1st Match of Ram Slam T20 Challenge 2015 Warriors VS Knights .

A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.

Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps

  1. Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to  Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
  2. Download a VPN to your device.  (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
  3. Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List 
  4. Watch Live Stream 

Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.

Ram Slam 2015 Match 1 Warriors VS Knights 1 November 2015

Competition : Ram Slam T20 Tournament 2015
Date : 1 November 2015 Sunday
Time : 3-30 PM
Stadium : Newlands, Cape Town
Live Telecast Channels : Sky sports, super Sports, Ten Cricket, Geo Super

Warriors VS Knights ram slam t20 2015 match 1

As Per Schedule of The Ram Slam Twenty20 tournament, its started from 1st November 2015 and Played till Final on 12th December 2015. Today, The Ram Slam T20 Match 1 is played between Warriors VS Knights. The Ram Slam T20 cricket tournament was started with grand Opening Ceremony. In this Ram Slam T20 Challenge 2015 total 6 teams are participating it, all Ram Slam T20 2015 season teams are as   Cape Cobras, Dolphins, Warriors, Knights ,Highveld Lions, Titans.. If you are searching for Warriors VS Knights T20 Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This Ram Slam T20 Match 1 is going to play in  Newlands, Cape Town. The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Warriors VS KnightsMatch  is 3-30 PM IST and local time is 12-00 PM .

Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020

ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.

Feature of ExpressVPN

  • Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
  • Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
  • Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
  • Money-back guarantee: 30 days

Don’t Miss 

ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.

ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.

ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.

ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.

Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them

Ram Slam 2015 Match 1 Warriors VS Knights T20 Live Streaming

To watch Ram Slam T20 live,  Every cricket fans from south africa and around the world  are searching the Ram Slam T20 live coverage at home. The 1st Match of 2015 Ram Slam T20 tournament is played between Knights VS Warriors teams. If you want to watch the Warriors VS Knights live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 1 November 2015 on time 3-30 PM. Check out the Warriors VS Knights Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below and its provide live commentary on various langauges like hindi, english. Ram Slam T20 Challenge is broadcast live on super sports network in south africa because its a official broadcaster of this Ram Slam Tournament for this year 2015. Playing XI of Both team announced just before the starts of the match and Toss reports and ground reports posted here just before the  half and hour of the game starts.

Ram Slam 2015 Match 1 Warriors VS Knights TV channels / Broadcaster

Country Channel
Bangladesh, UAE Ten Cricket
Pakistan Ten HD, GEO Super
Sri Lanka CSN
India Ten Cricket
South Africa Super Sports
UK (United Kingdom Sky Sports

Warriors VS Knights Match 1 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win Ram Slam 2015 T20 Tournament

Here we are providing the 1st match  of Ram Slam T20 2015 winning percentage for both team of Warriors VS Knights. For Warriors Winning percentage are 55% while other team Knights team chances are 45% to win the Ram Slam 1st Match. So these are the prediction who will win this 1st Match of Warriors VS Knights Ram Slam 2015.

Grounds Records and Statistics | Recent Performance

Avg 1st inn score: 146
Avg 2nd inn score: 141
Highest Total: 188/9 (20 Ov) by Eng vs Zim
Lowest Total: 101/10 (19.3 Ov) by SL vs Aus
Highest Chased: 168/6 (19.2 Ov) by WI vs RSA
Lowest Defended: 154/7 (20 Ov) by RSA vs Eng

Warriors VS Knights Match 1 Live Score, Ball by Ball Commentary

Warriors vs Knights Ram Slam T20 match live score Details which is Played on 1 November 2015 Sunday, you would be looking to watch Warriors vs Knights live score details. SO, you can get Warriors vs Knights live score without any problem. To get it, check out below given sources which will provide ball by balls scorecard and commentary of this 1st Match of Warriors vs Knights of 20 over match in Hindi and English on cricbuzz, yahoo cricket and espncricinfo sites on 1 November 2015. You can Also get the Live updates about the Match 1 of Warriors vs Knights by installing Hotstar apps to your Mobile or install the Cricbuzz and espncricinfo live score apps and be updates on each moments of this Warriors vs Knights Ram Slam T20 challenge 2015. All the Cricket fans also watch the Match 1 of Ram Slam T20 highlights and video on official sites and also on some of the youtube channels.

[event_blocks id=”332″ title=”Knights schedule and Fixtures for Ram Slam T20″ status=”default” date=”default” number=”” order=”default” show_all_events_link=”0″ align=”none”]

[event_blocks id=”336″ title=”Warriors Team Schedule for Ram Slam T20 tournament 2015″ status=”default” date=”default” number=”” order=”default” show_all_events_link=”0″ align=”none”]

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 

 

We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

Latest Posts

Don't Miss

Stay in touch

To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 

 

We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

Contents