Rangpur vs Khulna BPL T20 Match 23 Prediction, Live streaming – 22 November

Khulna vs Rangpur Match 23 of BPL 2016

Two strongest team of the BPL 2016 Khulna Titans and Dhaka Dynamites are takes to each other today at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong in the 23rd Match of Bangladesh Premier League 2016. This Rangpur vs Khulna Match 23 will be schedule to starts from the 1-00 PM Local time, 12-30PM IST time in India today on 22nd November 2016 Tuesday.

A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.

Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps

  1. Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to  Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
  2. Download a VPN to your device.  (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
  3. Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List 
  4. Watch Live Stream 

Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.

Both Khulna and Rangpur team lost only one game so far. Khulna Titans won 5 out of 6 games means one loss which was against Rangpur while on the other side Rangpur Riders won 4 out of the 5 Matches as they lost against dhaka. So both team try to go with same winning momentum when takes to each other. Rangpur Want another time same performance against Khulna while Khulna look to bounce back from the previous match performance.

Khulna vs Rangpur Match 23 of BPL 2016

BPL 2016 Match 23 Rangpur Riders vs Khulna Titans Live Streaming

To watch Bangladesh Premier League T20 live,  Every cricket fans are searching the BPL 2016 Match live Telecast TV channels info. The 23rd Match of BPL T20 Tournament 2016 is played between Rangpur Riders vs Khulna Titans teams. If you want to watch the Rangpur Riders vs Khulna Titans live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 22 November 2016 on time 1-00 PM Bangladesh local time (BST) and 12-30 PM IST Time of India. Check out the Rangpur vs Khulna Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. BPL 2016 is broadcast live on Channel 9, Gazi TV in Bangladesh network because it  is the official partner of this BPL T20 Cricket league of Season 4.

Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020

ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.

Feature of ExpressVPN

  • Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
  • Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
  • Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
  • Money-back guarantee: 30 days

Don’t Miss 

ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.
ExpressVPN Get 3 Month Free with 12 Months plan banner

ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.

ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.

ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.

Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them

Live Score

All the Cricket Fans can watch Rangpur vs Khulna Live score with ball by ball commentary on cricbuzz.com, espncricinfo.com

Bangladesh Premier League Broadcasting Channels

BPL 2016 Match 23 Rangpur Riders Vs Khulna Titans TV channels / Broadcaster

TV NetworkCountry
Channel 9, Gazi TV Bangladesh
Neo Prime India
GEO Super Pakistan
MTV Sports Sri Lanka
Premier Sports United Kingdom
Setanta Sports Ireland
Flow TVCaribbean Islands
Orbit Showtime Network Middle East Countries

Rangpur Riders vs Khulna Titans Match 23 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win BPL 2016

Here we are providing the 23rd match of BPL T20 2016 winning percentage for both team of Rangpur vs Khulna. For Rangpur Riders percentage are 57% while other team Khulna titans team chances are 43% to win the BPL 23rd Match. So these are the prediction who will win this Twenty Third Match of Rangpur Riders vs Khulna titans Bangladesh Premier league 2016


Khulna Titans (From): Mahmudullah(c), Alok Kapali, Ariful Haque, Nicholas Pooran(w), Kevon Cooper, Andre Fletcher, Hasanuzzaman, Benny Howell, Junaid Khan, Ben Laughlin, Mohammad Asghar, Mosharraf Hossain, Naeem Islam jnr, Noor Hossain, Shafiul Islam, Shuvagata Hom, Lendl Simmons, Riki Wessels, Taibur Rahman, Abdul Halim, Abu Sayeem, Abdul Mazid, Nur Alam

Rangpur Riders (From): Elias Sunny, Rubel Hossain, Arafat Sunny, Richard Gleeson, Naeem Islam(c), Mehrab Hossain, Mohammad Mithun, Mohammad Shahzad(w), Muktar Ali, Nasir Jamshed, Pinak Ghosh, Gidron Pope, Gihan Rupasinghe, Sachithra Senanayake, Shahbaz Chouhan, Shahid Afridi, Sohag Gazi, Soumya Sarkar, Ziaur Rahman, Liam Dawson, Jupiter Ghosh, Anwar Ali

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 


We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *