Friday, July 30, 2021
HomeCricketBPL Match 5 Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings Live Stream, Prediction

BPL Match 5 Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings Live Stream, Prediction

Comilla Victorians will take on 5th Match of Bangladesh Premier league 2017 against Chittagong Vikings on 7 November 2017. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings teams and Where to Watch this match live streaming of 5th Match of BPL 2017 Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings . Comilla Victorians who are Playing so far 1 games and its lost by 4 wickets against Sixers While Chittagong Viking playing their first game of the Season 5 so both team looking to get wining start here.

A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.

Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps

  1. Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to  Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
  2. Download a VPN to your device.  (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
  3. Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List 
  4. Watch Live Stream 

Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.

BPL 2017 MATCH 5 Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings 7 November 2017

Competition : Bangladesh Premier League 2017
Date : 7 November 2017
Time : 2-00 PM Local time
Stadium : Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet

Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020

ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.

Feature of ExpressVPN

  • Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
  • Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
  • Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
  • Money-back guarantee: 30 days

Don’t Miss 

ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.

ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.

ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.

ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.

Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them

BPL Match 20 Victorians vs Vikings on 3rd december

As you know The 5th Season of Bangladesh Premier League is started from November 2017 with the grand opening ceremony with Bollywood star and famous celebrity with fireworks in sky. Today, The  BPL T20 2017 Match 5 is played between Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings. The BPL 5 Cricket tournament was started with Bangladesh Premier League 2017 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Bangladesh Premier League season 5 total 7 teams are participating it, all BPL 2017 teams are as  Dhaka Dynamites, Chittagong Vikings, Barisal Bulls, Rangpur Riders, Sylhet Sixers and Comilla Victorians. If you are searching for Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings BPL T20 Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This BPL T20 Match 5 is going to play in Sylhet International Cricket Stadium, Sylhet . The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong VikingsMatch is 2-00 PM.

BPL 2017 Match 5 Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings Live Streaming

To watch Bangladesh Premier League 2017 live,  Every cricket fans are searching the BPL 2017 Match live coverage at home. The 5th Match of BPL T20 Tournament 2017 is played between Chittagong Vikings VS Comilla Victorians teams. If you want to watch the Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 7 November 2017 on time 2-00 PM Bangladesh local time (BST). Check out the Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. BPL 2017 is broadcast live on Channel 9 network because it  is the official partner of this BPL T20 Cricket league of Season 5.

BPL 2017 Match 5 Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings TV channels / Broadcaster

Bangladesh: Channel 9 TV channels of Bangladesh.

Pakistan: GEO Super will show all BPL matches in Pakistan.

Sri Lanka: MTV Sports.

Star cricket: Star cricket will telecast live BPL matches in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bhutan, South Asia, Southeast Asia, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua and New Guinea.

Channel 9 United Kingdom: England, Scotland, Wales United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Ireland, Ireland.

Channel 9 UK: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland.

Max Sports: British Virgin Islands, Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Jamaica, Anguilla, Bahamas, Martinique, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Martin, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Virgin Island

Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings Match 5 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win ISL 2017

Here we are providing the 5th match  of BPL T20 2017 winning percentage for both team of Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings. For Comilla Victorians Winning percentage are 40% while other team Chittagong Vikings team chances are 60% to win the BPL 5th Match. So these are the prediction who will win this 20th Match of Comilla Victorians VS Chittagong Vikings Bangladesh Premier league 2017.

Comilla Victorians Team

Liton Das(w), Imrul Kayes, Marlon Samuels, Jos Buttler, Alok Kapali, Mohammad Nabi(c), Dwayne Bravo, Mohammad Saifuddin, Rashid Khan, Arafat Sunny, Al-Amin Hossain, Tamim Iqbal, Darren Bravo, Shoaib Malik, Solomon Mire, Hasan Ali, Rumman Raees, Fahim Ashraf, Imran Khan jnr, Graeme Cremer, Mehedi Hasan Rana, Enamul Haque, Raqibul Hasan, Mahedi Hasan, Fakhar Zaman, Enamul Haque jnr

Chittagong Vikings Team

Soumya Sarkar, Yasir Arafat, Misbah-ul-Haq(c), Luke Ronchi(w), Jermaine Blackwood, Sikandar Raza, Luis Reece, Liam Dawson, Jeevan Mendis, Najibullah Zadran, Anamul Haque, Taskin Ahmed, Subashis Roy, Sunzamul Islam, Al-Amin, Alauddin Babu, Tanbir Hayder, Irfan Sukkur, Suhrawadi Shuvo, Dilshan Munaweera, Sajjadul Haque, Stiaan van Zyl

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 

 

We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.
Kartik Shahhttps://summerolympics2020live.com/
I Am Kartik, Event blogger and admin of this blog. Mostly like to write sports article. Writing article on football is my passion.
RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 

 

We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.