Rio Olympics 2016 Boxing Equipment
This is a special part attached on the outer part of the ropes of the Ring.
A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
These are a special kind of gloves that have soft matter.
It is the floor of the Ring.
This is a special kind of temporary Apparatus that is set in a boxer’s mouth to secure or protect his gums and teeth. This is also known as ‘gum shield’.
Also see :
- Rio olympics shooting Equipment
- Rio Olympic games Water polo equipment
- Rio olympics field hockey equipment
This is a helmet like thing that is used to protect the head and other upper parts of the head.
It is the area where the boxing will take place and it is fenced with ropes.
Rio Olympics 2016 Boxing History
Boxing game has great historic importance, it is one of the best games in the Olympic games that is been in focus since the 7th century BC. Even there are many proofs of boxing, during the age of 3000 BC in Egypt and even the Greeks also followed boxing and it’s techniques in there war training.
For the first time boxing game had made its International debut at the Olympics in 1904 games at saint Louis. It is when the country USA was recognised by whole world by their excellent boxing skills and thereby winning 48 gold medals and also this is followed by Cuba and Russia.
And women showed their appearance in boxing from 2012 London games and in this year 2016 Olympics hosted at Brazil there are around 10 rounds for men and 3 rounds for women youngest boxing game.
Rio Olympics 2016 Boxing Rules
- Duration is different for both men and women rounds. For men’s Championship it is having 3 rounds of 3 minutes each and women will be having 4 rounds of 2 minutes each.
- The points that are made by the judges will not be revealed until the end of the game. The looser will be getting around the 6 to 9 or even less while the winner will be having 10 points.
- The winner will be declared only when the opponent is knocked out or he stops for protecting himself or getting disqualified by doing any mistake and finally the athlete with highest points will be the winner.
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.