IPL cricket extravaganza of the Tenth Season are kick off from the 5th April with the opening Match between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad. As per Fixtures this IPL Game-11 of SRH vs RCB will be starting from the 4-00 PM Local time. Here on this article we share with you SRH vs RCB Head to Head Stats, Hyderabad vs Bangalore Both team previous Meeting with Match Results.
Both team so far in the Indian Premier League history face to each other 9 Occasion from the 2013-16 Period and from them SRH succeed to victory 5 occasion while remaining four occasion RCB team wining the game.
Both team are takes to each other on Match 11 of IPL 2019 at Hyderabad on 31 March.
Watch Any Sports live With VPN
Download the ExpressVPN app, available on a wide variety of platforms.
Connect to any of our secure VPN server locations & Enjoy Any sports online
Royal Challengers Bangalore – SunRisers Hyderabad Head to Head Statistics
|Date||Venue||Winning Team||Margin of Victory|
|07/04/2013||Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Hyderabad||SRH||Super Over|
|09/04/2013||M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore||RCB||7 Wickets|
|4/05/2014||M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore||RCB||4 Wickets|
|20/05/2014||Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad||SRH||7 Wickets|
|13/04/2015||M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore||SRH||8 Wickets|
|15/05/2015||Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad||RCB||6 Wickets|
|12/04/2016||M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore||RCB||45 Runs|
|30/04/2016||Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad||SRH||15 Runs|
|29/05/2016||M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore||SRH||8 Runs|
SRH vs RCB Head to Head at Hyderabad Stadium
- At Hyderabad Both team SRH vs RCB have played Total 4 matches and from them Home team SRH have won 3 out of 4 matches (75%).
- Last 4 matches wins for SRH vs RCB : W, W, L, W
- Highest score of 194 runs and 130 runs Lowest score at Hyderabad ground between both teams.
- High scores: David Warner 92* runs in IPL 2016.
- David Warner is also best batsmen vs RCB scoring 203 runs in 3 matches at average of 68 runs.
- Highest partnerships by runs: Kieron Pollard and Hardik Pandya 92 runs, 5 th wickets,ipl 2015.
- Best bowling: Bhuvneshwar Kumar Mustafizur Rahman each have picked
SRH vs RCB Head to Head at Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore
- At Chinnaswamy stadium home of Bangalore team, SRH vs RCB have faced each other
- At Bangalore, RCB have a greater home advantage and it is also a high scoring ground.
- RCB has won 3 out of 5 matches at Bangalore stadium.
- Last 5 matches SRH vs RCB at Bangalore: L, L, W, L, W
- Best Bowler from SRH at Bangalore is Bhuvaneshwar Kumar for 6wickets in 4 matches.
- Best Batsmen is David Warner of 245 runs in 4 matches