Events and History of Football in Rio Olympics 2016 Brazil
For the first time in Olympics history football game was introduced in Paris games 1900. Since then it became the craziest sport in the Olympic Games list and acquired lots of fans and played in each and every Olympics game.
But in 1930 Los Angeles games they were opposed for this game, so that time this game was not played as a part of the Olympics and thereafter in 1992 in Barcelona when Spain had won a gold medal in the Olympics, this game attained a huge popularity to such an extent that there is no peak beyond that.
Watch Any Sports live With VPN
Download the ExpressVPN app, available on a wide variety of platforms.
Connect to any of our secure VPN server locations & Enjoy Any sports online
And women also started participating in the football game in Olympics since the year 1896. Yes USA have won three times gold medal in the Olympics in 1996, 2004 in Athens and 2008 which was held in Beijing.
2016 Olympics Brazil – Football Equipment
The football is made up of soft skills or any other food material that service as a great measure for the ball.
This gloves help to catch the ball firmly.
It is a chamber or area which has the dimensions of 2.44 metres by 7.32 metres. The ball must be passed through this chamber for getting a point.
These are a very special kind of boots that has a very sharp spikes this will give good grip for the players, so they will not slip on the ground and also helps them for making their running a bit faster.
Rio De Janeiro Olympics 2016 Rules for Football
- A Team must have to score 3 points in earth that consists of 1 for draw and one for win. This game has Age restriction all the team players must not cross the age of 23 players except 3 players in any team for whom there is age exemption.
- The total duration of the match is 90 minutes that is divided into two equal halves of 45 minutes each.
- No player should touch the ball with the hand except the goalkeeper, he is the supreme player who is allowed to touch the ball with any part of the body.
- 1 Watch Any Sports live With VPN
- 2 USA Women’s Soccer Squad for rio 2016