Match 6 Comilla vs Barisal BPL T20 Live streaming, Prediction, Timing


Two bottom team of the BPL 2016 Comilla Victorians and Barisal Bulls are takes to each other in the Sixth Match of the Bangladesh Premier League at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Dhaka. As per Fixtures this Comilla vs Barisal BPL Match 6 will be schedule to starts on 2-30 PM Local time of BST and as per Indian standard time match starts on 2-00 PM IST time in India on 11th November. This is the first match of today. Second Match of today played between Dhaka Dynamites vs Rajshahi Kings on 7-15 PM Local time.

A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.

Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps

  1. Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to  Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
  2. Download a VPN to your device.  (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
  3. Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List 
  4. Watch Live Stream 

Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.

BPL T20 MATCH 6 Comilla Victorians vs Barisal Bulls 11 November 2016

Competition : Bangladesh Premier League 2016
Date : 11 November 2016 Tuesday
Time : 2-30 PM Local time
Stadium : Sher-E-Bangla national stadium, Dhaka


Comilla Victorians vs Barisal Bulls Match 6 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win BPL 2016

Here we are providing the 6th match of BPL T20 2016 winning percentage for both team of Comilla Victorians vs Barisal Bulls. For Comilla Victorians Winning percentage are 55% while other team Barisal Bulls team chances are 45% to win the BPL 6th Match. So these are the prediction who will win this Sixth Match of Comilla vs Barisal Bangladesh Premier league 2016

Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020

ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.

Feature of ExpressVPN

  • Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
  • Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
  • Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
  • Money-back guarantee: 30 days

Don’t Miss 

ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.
ExpressVPN Get 3 Month Free with 12 Months plan banner

ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.

ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.

ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.

Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them

Comilla Victorians vs Barisal Bulls Live streaming BPL Match 6 (COV vs BB)

All the Cricket Fans can watch COV vs BB 6th Match of the Bangladesh premier league t20 live on the various tv channels from all around the world. Indian Fans can watch the Comilla vs Barisal T20 cricket Match live telecast on sony Six SD / HD tv channels while online users have a opportunity to watch ball by ball live coverage of this 6th Match of BPL 2016 between Comilla vs Barisal via visiting the website.

Local Fans of Bangladesh can Watch the Comilla vs Barisal Live Coverage of the 6th BPL T20 Match 2016 on Gazi TV and Channel 9.

Fans of United States can enjoy the BPL Match 6 of CV vs BB live telecast and coverage on ESPN TV Channels. Check out below some of the other TV channels who broadcast BPL 4 live on their Television network as per different country.

TV NetworkCountry
Channel 9 Bangladesh
Neo Prime, Sony Six, India
GEO Super Pakistan
MTV Sports Sri Lanka
Premier Sports United Kingdom
Setanta Sports Ireland
Flow TVCaribbean Islands
Orbit Showtime Network Middle East Countries

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 


We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *