In the 14th Match of the Bangladesh Premier League Top of the Table Dhaka Dynamites team takes on Second last team of Chittagong on 17th November. As per Fixtures this Dhaka Dynamites vs Chittagong Vikings match will be schedule to played at Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium, Chittagong stadium on 17th November from the 1-00 PM Local time of BST while as per Indian standard time match begin from the 12-30 PM IST time.
A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
[su_box title="Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps" box_color="#de0a0a"]
- Get a trusted VPN - Recommend to Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
- Download a VPN to your device. (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
- Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List
- Watch Live Stream
Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.
[su_button url="http://sports24hour.com/go/expressvpn-trial/" target="blank" rel="nofollow noopener" background="#1a970f" size="10" center="yes" radius="5" icon="icon: arrow-right"]Try ExpressVPN Free for 30 Days[/su_button]
BPL 2016 Match 14 Dhaka Dynamites vs Chittagong Vikings Live Streaming
To watch Bangladesh Premier League 2016 live, Every cricket fans are searching the BPL 2016 Match live coverage at home. The 14th Match of BPL T20 Tournament 2016 is played between Dhaka Dynamites vs Chittagong Vikings teams. If you want to watch the Dhaka Dynamites vs Chittagong Vikings live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 17 November 2016 on time 1-00 PM Bangladesh local time (BST) and 12-30 PM IST Time of India. Check out the Dhaka vs Chittagong Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. BPL 2016 is broadcast live on Channel 9, Gazi TV in Bangladesh network because it is the official partner of this BPL T20 Cricket league of Season 4.
All the Cricket Fans can watch Dhaka Dynamites vs Chittagong Vikings Live score with ball by ball commentary on cricbuzz.com, espncricinfo.com
[su_box title="Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020" box_color="#d7072e" radius="2"]
ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.
Feature of ExpressVPN
- Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
- Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
- Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
- Money-back guarantee: 30 days
ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.
ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.
ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.
ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.
Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them
[su_button url="http://sports24hour.com/go/expressvpn-trial/" target="blank" rel="nofollow noopener" background="#11951a" size="10" center="yes"]30 Days Risk Free ExpressVPN Trial - Grab it Now[/su_button]
[su_box title=”Bangladesh Premier League Broadcasting Channels ” style=”glass” box_color=”#257aaa”]
Gazi TV ♦ Sony Six ♦ MTV Sports (TV One) ♦ Prime TV
BPL 2016 Match 14 Dhaka Dynamites vs Chittagong Vikings TV channels / Broadcaster
|Channel 9, Gazi TV||Bangladesh|
|MTV Sports||Sri Lanka|
|Premier Sports||United Kingdom|
|Flow TV||Caribbean Islands|
|Orbit Showtime Network||Middle East Countries|
Dhaka Dynamites vs Chittagong Vikings Match 14 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win BPL 2016
Here we are providing the 14th match of BPL T20 2016 winning percentage for both team of Dhaka Dynamites vs Chittagong Vikings. For Dhaka Winning percentage are 57% while other team Chittagong vikings team chances are 43% to win the BPL 14th Match. So these are the prediction who will win this FourteenthMatch of Chittagong Vikings vs Dhaka Dynamites Bangladesh Premier league 2016
Chittagong Vikings (From): Tamim Iqbal(c), Abdur Razzak, Anamul Haque(w), Chaturanga de Silva, Grant Elliott, Chris Gayle, Imran Khan jnr, Jahurul Islam, Jubair Hossain, Jeevan Mendis, Tymal Mills, Mohammad Nabi, Nazmul Hossain Milon, Saqlain Sajib, Shahidul Islam, Shoaib Malik, Dwayne Smith, Subashis Roy, Taskin Ahmed, Yasir Ali, Zakir Hasan
Dhaka Dynamites (From): Alauddin Babu, Ravi Bopara, Shakib Al Hasan(c), Dwayne Bravo, Irfan Sukkur, Mahela Jayawardene, Evin Lewis, Mehedi Maruf, Kumar Sangakkara(w), Mohammad Shahid, Mosaddek Hossain Saikat, Nasir Hossain, Wayne Parnell, Seekkuge Prasanna, Andre Russell, Suhrawadi Shuvo, Sunzamul Islam, Tanveer Haider, Usama Mir, Abu Jayed
[su_box title="Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN" box_color="#0c084c"]
✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free
✔ Work with All Device - Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV
[su_button url="http://sports24hour.com/go/expressvpn-order/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#ee0484" size="8" center="yes" radius="0"]Get ExpressVPN with 49% Discounts[/su_button]
[su_button url="http://sports24hour.com/go/expressvpn-trial/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#1a970f" size="11" center="yes" radius="0"]Try 30 Days Risk Free ExpressVPN [/su_button]
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.