India is not much successful in the Olympics, till now it has secured only 26 medals that is too in which the 2012 London Olympics is the best in India’s career where they got a lot of medals. In this Olympics games they won a lot of silver bronze and some gold medals. So these Indian athletes have been preparing very hard to show their best performance and thereby trying to get as many medals as possible in this 2016 Olympics of Brazil.
A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
This year is going to be a history in the Indian History in Olympics because for the first time more than hundred athletes are going to be participated from India. The list contains many many legends like Sania Mirja, Jeetu Rai, Abhinav Bindra, Leander Paes, Shiva Thapa and other top athletes of India are going to participate in 2016 Rio De Janeiro Olympic games.
Full list of Indian athletes who qualified for Rio Olympics 2016 in Brazil so far.
- Jeetu Rai (50m Air Pistol)
- Gagan Narang (10m Air rifle)
- Abhinav Bindra (10m Air rifle)
- Gurpreet Singh (26m Rapid fire pistol)
- Mairaj Ahmed Khan (Shotgun)
- Prakash Nanjappa (50m pistol)
- Manvanjit Singh Sandhu (Trap)
- Kynan Chenai (Trap)
- Chain Singh (50m Rifle)
- Saina Nehwal (Women’s singles)
- PV Sindhu (Women’s singles)
- Jwala Gutta, Ashwini Ponnapaa (Women’s doubles)
- Kidambi Srikanth (Men’s singles)
- Manu Attri, Sumeet Reddy (Men’s doubles)
- Vinesh Phogat (48 kg category) Women’s
- Sakshi Malik (58 kg category) Women’s
- Babita Kumari (53 kg category) Women’s
- Yogeshwar Dutt (65 kg Free style) – Men’s
- Hardeep Singh (96 kg Greco-Roman) – Men’s
- Sandeep Tomar (57 kg) – Men’s
- Ravinder Khatri (85 kg) – Men’s
- Narsingh Yadav (74 kg) – Men’s
- Shiva Thapa (56 kgs Bantamweight category)
- Manoj Kumar (64 kgs)
- Vikas Krishan (75kgs)
- Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna (Men’s doubles)
- Sania Mirza, Prarthana Thombare (Women’s doubles)
- Rohan Bopanna, Sania Mirza (Mixed doubles)
- Inderjeet Singh (Shot Put)
- Muhammad Anas (Men’s 400m race)
- Ankit Sharma (Long Jump)
- Vikas Gowda (Discus Throw)
- Gurmeet Singh (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Baljinder Singh (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Irfan Kolothum Thodi (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Sandeep Kumar (Men’s 50 km walk)
- Manish Singh Rawat (Men’s 50 km walk)
- Nitender Singh Rawat (Marathon)
- Thonakal Gopi (Marathon)
- Kheta Ram (Marathon)
4 x 400m relay
- Seema Antil (Discus Throw)
- Manpreet Kaur (Shot put)
- Dutee Chand (Women’s 100m race)
- Srabani Nanda (Women’s 200m event).
- Kavita Raut (Women’s marathon),
- Lalita Babar (3000m steeplechase)
- Tintu Luka (Women’s 800m event)
- Khushbir Kaur (20km walk)
- Sapna Punia (20km walk)
- OP Jaisha (Marathon)
- Sudha Singh (Marathon)
- Mouma Das (Women’s)
- Manika Batra (Women’s)
- Soumyajit Ghosh (Men’s)Achanta Sharath Kamal (Men’s)
- Atanu Das (Men’s)
- Deepika Kumari (Women’s)
- Laxmirani Majhi (Women’s)
- Bombayla Devi (Women’s)
- Dipa Karmakar(Women’s)
- Avatar Singh
- Dattu Bhokanal (Men’s)
PR Sreejesh (captain and GK), Harmanpreet Singh (defender), Rupinder Pal Singh (defender), Kothajit Singh (defender), Surendar Kumar (defender), Manpreet Singh (midfielder), Sardar Singh (midfielder), VR Raghunath (defender), SK Uthappa (midfielder), Danish Mujtaba (midfielder), Devender Walmiki (midfielder), SV Sunil (forward and vice-captain), Akashdeep Singh (forward), Chinglensana Singh (midfielder), Ramandeep Singh (forward), Nikkin Thimmaiah (forward).
Savita (GK), Navjot Kaur (midfielder), Deep Grace Ekka (defender), Monika (midfielder), Anuradha Devi (forward), Poonam Rani (forward), Vandana Kataria (forward), Deepika (vice-captain and defender), Namita Toppo (defender), Renuka Yadav (midfielder), Sunita Lakra (defender), Sushila Chanu (captain and defender), Rani Rampal (forward), Preeti Dubey (forward), Lilima Minz (midfielder), Nikki Pradhan (forward).
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.
- 1 Full list of Indian athletes who qualified for Rio Olympics 2016 in Brazil so far.