India is not much successful in the Olympics, till now it has secured only 26 medals that is too in which the 2012 London Olympics is the best in India’s career where they got a lot of medals. In this Olympics games they won a lot of silver bronze and some gold medals. So these Indian athletes have been preparing very hard to show their best performance and thereby trying to get as many medals as possible in this 2016 Olympics of Brazil.
A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.
- Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
- Download a VPN to your device. (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
- Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List
- Watch Live Stream
Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.
This year is going to be a history in the Indian History in Olympics because for the first time more than hundred athletes are going to be participated from India. The list contains many many legends like Sania Mirja, Jeetu Rai, Abhinav Bindra, Leander Paes, Shiva Thapa and other top athletes of India are going to participate in 2016 Rio De Janeiro Olympic games.
Full list of Indian athletes who qualified for Rio Olympics 2016 in Brazil so far.
- Jeetu Rai (50m Air Pistol)
- Gagan Narang (10m Air rifle)
- Abhinav Bindra (10m Air rifle)
- Gurpreet Singh (26m Rapid fire pistol)
- Mairaj Ahmed Khan (Shotgun)
- Prakash Nanjappa (50m pistol)
- Manvanjit Singh Sandhu (Trap)
- Kynan Chenai (Trap)
- Chain Singh (50m Rifle)
- Saina Nehwal (Women’s singles)
- PV Sindhu (Women’s singles)
- Jwala Gutta, Ashwini Ponnapaa (Women’s doubles)
- Kidambi Srikanth (Men’s singles)
- Manu Attri, Sumeet Reddy (Men’s doubles)
- Vinesh Phogat (48 kg category) Women’s
- Sakshi Malik (58 kg category) Women’s
- Babita Kumari (53 kg category) Women’s
- Yogeshwar Dutt (65 kg Free style) – Men’s
- Hardeep Singh (96 kg Greco-Roman) – Men’s
- Sandeep Tomar (57 kg) – Men’s
- Ravinder Khatri (85 kg) – Men’s
- Narsingh Yadav (74 kg) – Men’s
- Shiva Thapa (56 kgs Bantamweight category)
- Manoj Kumar (64 kgs)
- Vikas Krishan (75kgs)
- Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna (Men’s doubles)
- Sania Mirza, Prarthana Thombare (Women’s doubles)
- Rohan Bopanna, Sania Mirza (Mixed doubles)
- Inderjeet Singh (Shot Put)
- Muhammad Anas (Men’s 400m race)
- Ankit Sharma (Long Jump)
- Vikas Gowda (Discus Throw)
- Gurmeet Singh (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Baljinder Singh (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Irfan Kolothum Thodi (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Sandeep Kumar (Men’s 50 km walk)
- Manish Singh Rawat (Men’s 50 km walk)
- Nitender Singh Rawat (Marathon)
- Thonakal Gopi (Marathon)
- Kheta Ram (Marathon)
4 x 400m relay
- Seema Antil (Discus Throw)
- Manpreet Kaur (Shot put)
- Dutee Chand (Women’s 100m race)
- Srabani Nanda (Women’s 200m event).
- Kavita Raut (Women’s marathon),
- Lalita Babar (3000m steeplechase)
- Tintu Luka (Women’s 800m event)
- Khushbir Kaur (20km walk)
- Sapna Punia (20km walk)
- OP Jaisha (Marathon)
- Sudha Singh (Marathon)
- Mouma Das (Women’s)
- Manika Batra (Women’s)
- Soumyajit Ghosh (Men’s)Achanta Sharath Kamal (Men’s)
- Atanu Das (Men’s)
- Deepika Kumari (Women’s)
- Laxmirani Majhi (Women’s)
- Bombayla Devi (Women’s)
- Dipa Karmakar(Women’s)
- Avatar Singh
- Dattu Bhokanal (Men’s)
Men’s hockey team
PR Sreejesh (captain and GK), Harmanpreet Singh (defender), Rupinder Pal Singh (defender), Kothajit Singh (defender), Surendar Kumar (defender), Manpreet Singh (midfielder), Sardar Singh (midfielder), VR Raghunath (defender), SK Uthappa (midfielder), Danish Mujtaba (midfielder), Devender Walmiki (midfielder), SV Sunil (forward and vice-captain), Akashdeep Singh (forward), Chinglensana Singh (midfielder), Ramandeep Singh (forward), Nikkin Thimmaiah (forward).
ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.
Feature of ExpressVPN
- Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
- Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
- Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
- Money-back guarantee: 30 days
ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.
ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.
ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.
ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.
Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them
Women’s hockey team
Savita (GK), Navjot Kaur (midfielder), Deep Grace Ekka (defender), Monika (midfielder), Anuradha Devi (forward), Poonam Rani (forward), Vandana Kataria (forward), Deepika (vice-captain and defender), Namita Toppo (defender), Renuka Yadav (midfielder), Sunita Lakra (defender), Sushila Chanu (captain and defender), Rani Rampal (forward), Preeti Dubey (forward), Lilima Minz (midfielder), Nikki Pradhan (forward).
✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free
✔ Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV
We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.