Categories
Football

Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City ISL Match 48 Live streaming, Prediction

Atlético de Kolkata will take on 48th Match of Indian super league 2015 against Pune City on 27/11/2015 Friday. check out here the Prediction of this match about who will win ? what percentage of chances to won the match of Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City teams and Where to Watch this match live streaming of 48th Match of ISL 2015 Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City.

A VPN Service which will help you to access Geo Block Content and Stream sports live without any restriction of TV channels. To Stream, Sports live I always recommend you to Subscribe ExpressVPN because of their Enjoy unrestricted access worldwide features, Fast Server, Easy Setup on almost all device, 24/7 Hour customer support with live chat along with 30 days money back Guarantee.

Quick Guide: Watch Any Game Live From Anywhere in 3 Steps

  1. Get a trusted VPN – Recommend to  Go with ExpressVPN (49% off + 3 Month Free)
  2. Download a VPN to your device.  (Works on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, iPhone, Android or Any Smart TV)
  3. Connect to Server of Broadcasting Channel from Location List 
  4. Watch Live Stream 

Note : Finding Any difficulty to Watch any Tournament or Game online kindly contact ExpressVPN support person via live Chat or Email.

ISL 2015 MATCH 48 Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City 27/11/2015

Competition : Indian super League 2015
Date : 27/11/2015 Friday
Time : 7-00 PM IST
Stadium : Salt Lake Stadium Kolkata
Home team : Atlético de Kolkata
Away team : Pune City
Live Telecast Channels : Star Sports 3, Star Gold,Jalsha Movies, Fox Sports [Australia]

As you know The Hero Indian Super League season 2 is started from October 3, 2015 with the grand opening ceremony in the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Chennai with Bollywood star and famous cricketer with fireworks in sky. Today, The Indian Super League Match 48 is played between Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City. The ISL football tournament was started with Indian Super League 2015 grand Opening Ceremony. In this Hero India Super League total 8 teams are participating it, all Indian Super League teams are as  Mumbai City FC, Delhi Dynamos, Kerala Blasters, North East United, FC Pune City, Chennaiyin FC and Atletico de Kolkata. If you are searching for Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City ISL Match Prediction and live streaming then you are at the right place here you get all the information regarding this match. This ISL Match 48 is going to play in  Salt Lake Stadium Kolkata. The timing of live coverage of this match and Kick off time of starting match of Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune CityMatch is 7-00 PM IST.

Too busy for the full read? Here’s the BEST VPN for 2020

ExpressVPN – The fastest VPN available. It’s super-secure, is easy to use, great for Soccer streaming and affordable Price too. Get 49% off with this special discount + 3 Months Free.

Feature of ExpressVPN

  • Works with: All Sports Streaming includes Cricket, Football, F1, Tennis, Basketball, College Football and also best for Netflix (multiple libraries), Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Vudu, Amazon Prime Video, SkyTV, Disney+ Hotstar, Sonyliv, and many others Too.
  • Compatible Device: Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Smart TV Linux, Chrome, Firefox, and routers
  • Data logging: Strict no-logs policy
  • Money-back guarantee: 30 days

Don’t Miss 

ExpressVPN’s latest deal September 2020: Get 3 months completely free on your annual subscription with this current offer! It’s not for certain when this deal will end so it’s best to Latest Working Deals on ExpressVPN to see if it’s still available.

ExpressVPN is our first choice to Watch Any Sports Events as they are top spot in many tests, including best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers, because it’s a solid, reliable option.

ExpressVPN have more then 4900+ high-speed servers from 160 countries. It’s also one of the fastest VPNs we’ve tested and many of the top site also recommending same. This is excellent news for streamers and torrenters around the world to Get ExpressVPN and Stream Sports live online.

ExpressVPN can help you access your favorite content, even on platforms that don’t support VPNs. Thanks to the MediaStreamer feature and the VPN’s ability to blast through blocks, our researchers were able to watch Netflix, Hulu, and BBC iPlayer from six different countries on smart TVs, Amazon Fire TV sticks, Apple TV, gaming consoles, and other devices.

Customer service is also good, with helpful 24/7 live chat support and detailed setup guides for the many supported platforms. Every time I tested the live chat feature, I was chatting with a helpful representative in under two minutes. So if you facing any issue to Watch Any Sports live after Buying the ExpressVPN plan kindly contact them

ISL 2015 Match 48 Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City Live Streaming

To watch Indian Super league 2015 live,  Every football fans are searching the Indian Super League Match live coverage at home. The 48th Match of Indian Super League 2015 is played between Pune City VS Atlético de Kolkata teams. If you want to watch the Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City live streaming from your home then you have to follow these TV channels and Broadcaster. The Kick off time to start match is at 27/11/2015 on time 7-00 PM IST. Check out the Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City Match Live Telecast Channel list given down below. ISL 2015 is broadcast live on Star sports network because star sports is the official partner of this ISL 2015 Football league.

ISL 2015 Match 48 Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City TV channels / Broadcaster

Country Channel
India STAR Sports 2, Sports HD (in English)
STAR Sports 3 , Star Gold & Star Utsav (in Hindi)
Other Languages: Jalsha Movies (Bengali), Asianet Movies (Malayalam), Asianet Suvarna Plus (Kannada)
Australia. USA Fox Sports
Canada CBN, ATN Cricket Plus, ATN Punjabi Plus, ATN Bangla
South-East Asia / Continental Europe Eurosport
Sub-Saharan Africa (Fox Sports/Zuku & Supersport
UK / Europe / Africa STAR Gold
Middle East / North Africa OSN
Bangladesh Channel 9

Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City Match 48 Prediction, Winning Percentage, Who will win ISL 2015

Here we are providing the 48th match  of Indian super League 2015 winning percentage for both team of Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City. For Atlético de Kolkata Winning percentage are 58% while other team Pune City team chances are 42% to win the ISL 48th Match. So these are the prediction who will win this 48th Match of Atlético de Kolkata VS Pune City Indian Super League 2015.

Watch Every Game Live with ExpressVPN

✔ Easy set up ✔ 30-day money back guarantee ✔ Save 49%+3 Month Free

Work with All Device – Laptop, Android, Iphone, Tablet, Smart TV 

 

We may earn commission from buying our links. For the record, sports24hour.com does not condone copyright violation with the help of a VPN as we promotes online privacy and security afforded by Virtual Private Networks.

By Kartik Shah

I Am Kartik, Event blogger and admin of this blog. Mostly like to write sports article. Writing article on football is my passion.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.