Two Times champions Mumbai Indians looking to get strengthen their squad in the IPL Auction with a aim to Third IPL Trophy.
Vivo Indian Premier League Tenth Edition are almost near to start and for that 2017 IPL players Auction will be schedule to take place on 20th February at Bengaluru. Mumbai Indians who have lot to cover in this season as they ended the previous season in the 5th position by winning 7 games and loss 7 out of 14 matches in the group stage.
Mumbai Indians who go in the IPL Auction on 20th February for the Tenth Edition with a purse of Rs. 11.55 Crore and buy maximum seven cricketers which includes three overseas players.
Check out below the expected players the Mumbai Indians Franchise will look to buy in at Bengaluru Auction on 20th February in Indian Premier League.
- Jason Roy – England (batsman)
- Mohammad Shahzad – Afghanistan (Wicket keeper batsman)
- Aditya Tare – India (Batsman)
- Imran Tahir – South Africa (Bowler)
- Ben STokes – England (All rounder)
Recent search terms:
- mumbai indians logo wallpaper
- mumbai indians logo 2017
- Mumbai indians hd logo
- mumbai indians 2017 hd logo
- mumbai indians hd wallpapers
- vivo ipl HD wallpapers
- mumbai indians logo wallpaper hd
- wallpaper of mumbai indiance
- mumbai indians symbol
- mumbai indians wallpapers 2017 hd